Add to Calendar
September 3, 2018 @ 9:30 pm – 10:45 pm
Anzac Recreation Centre
Anzac Recreation Centre and Alberta Health Services would like to invite all seniors +55 to Walk On the Arc at Anzac Recreation Centre.
Coffee to follow.
Benefits of Physical Activity:
- Helps maintain the ability to live independently and reduces the risk of falling and fracturing bones.
- Reduces the risk of coronary heart disease and of developing high blood pressure, colon cancer, and diabetes.
- Can help reduce blood pressure in some people with hypertension.
- Helps people with chronic, disabling conditions improve their muscle strength.
- Reduces symptoms of anxiety and depression and fosters improvements in mood and feelings of well-being.
- Helps maintain healthy bones, muscles, and joints.
- Helps control joint swelling and pain associated with arthritis.